We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
The most convenient method to make a payment for your Sam’s Club® Credit Card is by using their online platform. Alternatively, you can also pay over the phone by calling (800) 964-1917 or through traditional mail. These same payment options also apply if you have a Sam’s Club® Store Card.
You can use the Sam’s Club store credit card and Sam’s Club Mastercard to buy things at any Sam’s Club or Walmart store across the country. These cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and offer a $30 credit on your statement after you make a $30 purchase within 30 days of opening a new account. The Mastercard also provides Sam’s Cash™ on eligible purchases, which you can use at Sam’s Club and Walmart or convert into cash for general spending.
To maintain a good credit standing, it’s essential to pay your Sam’s Club credit card bill on time. Thankfully, you have several payment options available. This guide will explain how to make payments for your Sam’s Club credit card.
Make a Sam’s Club credit card payment online
To make an online payment for your Sam’s Club credit card:
- Register for online access by visiting the credit card login page. Provide your account number and billing zip code, then click “Continue.” Follow the prompts on the next page and create a password to finish the registration process.
- Log in to your online account.
- Click on “Manage and Make Payments” under the “Payments” tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can select “Make Payment” from the account summary on your homepage.
- Choose your payment amount, the date you want to submit the payment, and your payment source. To add a new payment source, input the routing and account numbers for your bank checking account. You’ll need to re-enter the account number. Optionally, you can give your payment method a nickname. Finally, click “Save.”
- Click “Submit” to authorize the payment. You will receive a payment confirmation via email.
Pay your Sam’s Club credit card over the phone
To make a payment on your Sam’s Club credit card over the phone, follow these steps:
- Dial the appropriate phone number based on your card type:
- For Sam’s Club store card payments, call (800) 964-1917.
- For Sam’s Club Mastercard payments, call (866) 220-0254.
- When you connect with a customer service agent, be ready to provide your credit card number and payment details. Having this information readily available will help speed up the process and prevent delays during your call.
That’s it! Simply call the correct number, share your card details, and complete your payment over the phone.
Make a payment using the Sam’s Club app
To make a payment using the Sam’s Club app on your iOS or Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Sam’s Club app on your iPhone or Android device.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on “More.”
- From the options displayed, choose “Sam’s Club Credit Card.”
- Below the “Apply Now” button, select “Manage Your Credit Account.”
- Enter your credit card login information. If your phone supports it, you can also use Face ID for authentication.
- At the top of the screen, tap on “Payments,” and then select “Make a Payment.” Alternatively, you can tap “Make a Payment” from the account overview page.
- Choose or enter your payment method, specify the payment amount, and select the date.
- Finally, submit your payment.
This process allows you to conveniently make payments on your Sam’s Club credit card using the Sam’s Club app.
Send your Sam’s Club credit card payment through the mail
To make a payment for your Sam’s Club Credit Card by mail, follow these steps:
- Write a check or get a money order for at least the minimum amount due, payable to “Sam’s Club Credit Card.” Include your Sam’s Club credit card account number on the payment.
- Take the payment voucher from your bill and fill out the “Amount Enclosed” section with the amount you’re paying.
- Place the check or money order and payment voucher into an envelope.
- Depending on your card type, use one of the following addresses for mailing your payment:
- For a Sam’s Club store card, send your payment to: Sam’s Club Store Credit Card PO Box 530942 Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
- For a Sam’s Club Mastercard, mail your payment to: Sam’s Club Mastercard PO Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Keep in mind that it may take 7 to 14 business days for mailed payments to be processed.
How to make your Sam’s Club credit card payment in-store
To make a payment on your Sam’s Club credit card in-store, go to any Sam’s Club or Walmart store. Approach a register and ask a store associate for assistance. They will help you complete your payment transaction.
Is there a late fee if you miss your Sam’s Club credit card payment due date?
Yes, if you miss your Sam’s Club credit card payment due date, Synchrony Bank may charge you a late fee of up to $40.
The bottom line
Sam’s Club provides five convenient methods for paying your credit card bills, making it easy to ensure your payments are submitted on time. You can also set up customized email and text alerts, along with the option for recurring payments, to help you avoid missing any payment due dates. These features can be easily managed through your online account whenever you choose to set them up.
To pay your Sam’s Club Credit Card:
- Online: Log in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card online account, click “Payments,” then “Make a Payment.” Choose the payment amount, date, and your preferred checking account. Review your payment details and click “Submit.”
- Phone: Call (800) 964-1917 and follow the prompts to make a payment over the phone. Have your credit card ready for verification.
- Mail: If you prefer to pay by mail, send a check or money order (not cash) to the following address: Sam’s Club Credit Card
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
Keep in mind that payments by mail take longer to process, so send your payment at least 5-7 days before your due date to avoid being late.