We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
The Mercury Credit Card is a type of credit card that doesn’t require collateral and is designed for individuals with fair credit scores. However, its overall quality can vary based on the specific terms you’re offered.
In some cases, you might not have to pay an annual fee to use this card, and there’s a possibility of earning 1 point for every $1 you spend on purchases. However, it’s important to note that the basic or standard offer for this card doesn’t include any rewards program.
So, whether this credit card is a good choice for you depends on the terms you’re given, and it might be a decent option for those with fair credit who want to avoid annual fees or earn rewards, but it’s essential to carefully review the offer to determine its suitability for your financial needs.
In this article, we will explain the process of logging in to your Mercury credit card account, how to make payments, and what to do if you forget your login information.
Mercury Credit Card account online account access
To log in to your Mercury credit card account online and manage it, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mercury Credit Card website and click the “Login” link located at the top of the page.
- Provide your username and password in the designated fields.
- Click the “Login” button.
Once you’re logged in, you can access your account details, make payments, and perform other account-related tasks. It’s crucial to safeguard your login information to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Don’t have a Mercury account? To register your Mercury Credit Card online, follow these steps:
- Visit mercurycreditcard.com.
- In the sign-in section, click on “Please register.”
- Enter your credit card number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Provide your birth month and year, then click “proceed.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
If you’ve forgotten your password, here’s how to reset it:
- Go to the website and navigate to the Sign-in section.
- Click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your user ID or email address.
- Input the last four digits of your SSN.
- Click on “Reset Password.”
Mercury Credit Card payment
To pay your Mercury Credit Card, you have several options:
- Online: Log in to your account on the Mercury Credit Card website using your login details. You can also set up autopay here to prevent late fees.
- Mobile App: Download the Mercury Credit Card mobile app for iOS or Android. You can make payments through the app.
- As a Guest: If you don’t have an account, you can make online payments as a guest. Just provide your date of birth and either your credit card number or Social Security Number.
- Over the Phone: Call customer service at (866) 686-2158 or the number on the back of your card. Follow the prompts to make a payment over the phone.
- Via Mail: You can send a check or money order (not cash) to either of these addresses:
- Regular Mail: Card Services PO Box 70168 Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
- Overnight Payment: Lockbox Services Box #70168 400 White Clay Center Dr Newark, DE 19711
If you choose to mail your payment, send it at least 7-10 days before your due date to ensure it arrives on time. Remember to include your credit card number on the payment to avoid delays in processing.
Mecury Credit Card customer service – Help & pay by phone
The Mercury Credit Card customer service number is (866) 686-2158. When you call, you’ll need to enter your card or account number; if you don’t have it, press 0. An automated system will offer various menu options.
If you require assistance with applying for a Mercury Credit Card, dial (833) 766-4844, and a customer service representative will guide you through the application process.
To reach Mercury Credit Card customer service:
- Over the phone: Call (866) 686-2158, enter your account information, and follow the automated prompts to connect with a customer service representative.
- Via mail: Send inquiries to:
PO Box 84064
Columbus GA 31908
Mecury Credit Card payment address
If you prefer to make payments by mail, the Mercury Credit Card payment address is:
Card Services PO Box 70168 Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
To prevent late fees, send your payments by mail at least 5-7 days before the due date. If you want quicker processing, pay online, through the Mercury mobile app for iOS and Android, or by calling (866) 686-2158.
The bottom line
To access your Mercury credit card account, visit the official website of Mercury
Logging in to your Mercury Credit Card account
Look for the Login option, usually located at the top right corner of the webpage. Click on it and enter your username and password that you set up when you initially registered for the account. Once you’ve entered this information correctly, you should be able to access your account and manage your credit card.
After logging in to your Mercury credit card account, you can make payments towards your credit card balance. Look for a section on the website that mentions “Payments” or “Pay Your Bill.”
Follow the prompts to enter your payment details, such as the amount you wish to pay and the source of the funds (bank account or credit/debit card). Be sure to review your payment information for accuracy before confirming the transaction. After the payment is processed, you should receive a confirmation message.
Forgot your login information
If you forget your login information, there is typically an option on the login page to help you recover your account. Look for a “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link and click on it.
Follow the instructions provided, which may involve verifying your identity through security questions or email confirmation. Once you’ve completed the necessary steps, you should be able to reset your username or password and regain access to your Mercury credit card account.
Remember to keep your login information secure to protect your account from unauthorized access. If you encounter any issues or have questions about your Mercury credit card account, consider reaching out to Mercury’s customer support for assistance.