We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
The Indigo Mastercard is designed for people with less-than-perfect credit to improve their credit scores. To pay your Indigo credit card bill online, you must first sign up for an online account. After registration, you can log in to check your credit card statement and make payments using a debit card or checking account.
Indigo Credit Card online account access
To log in to your Indigo Credit Card account online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Concora Credit website’s login page.
- Enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Click the “Log-in” button to access your online account.
If you don’t already have an account, here’s how to get started:
- Click on “Register” to initiate the account setup process.
- Enter your account number, date of birth, and Social Security number to verify your credit card account.
- Choose a username and password for your Indigo Credit Card account. Note that these credentials cannot contain spaces.
Once you’ve completed these steps and logged in successfully: You can manage your Indigo Credit Card account online, including paying your credit card bill, viewing statements, monitoring account activity, and updating account information such as passwords and automatic payments.
If you ever forget your login information:
- On the Concora Credit login page, click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
- Follow the prompts provided to reset or retrieve your username or password.
Indigo Credit Card payment
To pay your Indigo Credit Card bill, you have a few options:
- Online: Log in to your Indigo online account and go to the “Bill Pay” section. Enter your bank account’s routing and account numbers, choose the payment amount and date, and submit it before 5 pm Pacific Time for same-day credit. Payments made after 5 pm will be credited the next day.
- Over the Phone: Call Indigo Credit Card customer service at (866) 946-9545. You’ll need to provide your account number, and they’ll assist you in making a payment.
- By Mail: You can also send a check or money order to the address:
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
It’s crucial to ensure your payment is credited by the due date to avoid late fees, which are $40. Late payments may also result in a penalty APR and harm your credit score. Since the Indigo Credit Card is designed for individuals with poor credit, it’s essential to maintain timely payments. If you encounter any issues, contact Indigo’s customer service at (866) 946-9545 for assistance.
Indigo Credit Card customer service – Help & pay by phone
If you require assistance or want to make payments over the phone, you can reach Indigo credit card customer service at the following phone number: 1-800-353-5920.
It’s important to note that calling is the quickest way to get assistance because sending an email might result in a wait of several business days for a response.
Indigo Credit Card payment address
The payment address for the Indigo Credit Card is:
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
When making payments for your Indigo Credit Card through the mail, it’s important to use either a check or a money order. Cash payments are not accepted by Concora Credit.
Here are some helpful tips for mailing your Indigo Credit Card payments:
- Include your credit card number on your payment to prevent any delays in processing.
- Make sure your payment reaches Concora Credit on or before the due date to avoid late fees.
- If necessary, consider sending your payment via overnight mail to ensure timely delivery.
Please note that payments made by mail take longer to process compared to other payment methods. Alternatively, you can make a payment through your online account or by contacting customer service at 1 (866) 946-9545 for a faster and more convenient payment option.
5 Things to know about the Indigo Mastercard
Here are the key points to know about the Indigo Mastercard:
- Easy Application Process: The Indigo Mastercard has a simple application process. You can use a pre-qualification tool to check if you’re likely to be approved without affecting your credit score. If you decide to proceed, you’ll need to complete a full credit application with a credit check. The initial credit limit is $300, and no security deposit is required. However, this limit may be limiting for significant purchases.
- Builds Credit: This card reports to the three major credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian). By making regular, on-time payments and maintaining a low balance, it can help improve or establish your credit.
- High Fees: The Indigo Mastercard comes with several fees. Initial annual fees can be as high as $75, increasing to $99 in subsequent years. Combined with a $300 credit limit, this means you may have only 75% of your limit available initially. The card also has a high APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of 24.9%, which can be costly if you carry a balance. To avoid extra fees, pay your balance in full and on time.
- No Rewards Program: Unlike some other cards, the Indigo Mastercard doesn’t offer a rewards program or welcome offers. If you’re looking for rewards, consider other cards with similar structures, even if they come with an annual fee.
- Mastercard Benefits: Despite its simplicity, the Indigo Mastercard provides some Mastercard benefits. This includes Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ for identity monitoring, zero liability protection for unauthorized charges, and the option to sign up for free credit monitoring with TransUnion as a cardholder.
In summary, the Indigo Mastercard is easy to apply for and can help build credit, but it comes with high fees, lacks a rewards program, and offers some Mastercard benefits. It’s essential to carefully consider your financial needs and options before applying for this card.
The bottom line
Indigo Mastercard is a credit card that helps people with less than perfect credit build their credit score. To make an online payment on your Indigo credit card, you will first need to register for an online account. Once you have registered, you can log in to view your credit card statement and make payments using a debit card or checking account.
You can also make payments by phone by calling 1-800-INDIGO-1 (1-800-463-4461). If you need more support, you can contact the Indigo customer support helpline at 1-800-353-5920 or fax them at 503-268-4711. Technical support helpline is also available at 1-800-705-5144.