We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site. Learn more
There are two ways to check your T-Mobile prepaid balance. You can check your account balance and remaining minutes by dialing #999# or log in to t-mobile.com and get a temporary password to reveal your remaining balance.
A better way to save money on phone service is to use a prepaid phone plan like the T-Mobile “Pay as You Go” plan.
“Pay as You Go” is a T-Mobile plan that enables you to open a cellular phone account without the need to sign a contract or pay a monthly fee. You can buy more minutes with a debit or credit card or change the features of your service, using your phone or over the internet at t-mobile.com. You can also visit local retailers like Target, CVS, and Walmart to reload more minutes on your phone.
Keeping track of your prepaid T-Mobile minutes and the remaining balance is straightforward. Here’s how:
Check T-Mobile prepaid balance by dialing #999#
The first method is to Dial #999# on your cell phone and then press “Send.” This will contact T-Mobile’s free Minute Messenger. Within a few moments, you’ll see on your phone screen how much balance you have left and when your minutes will expire.
Check T-Mobile prepaid balance on the website
The second method is to go to T-Mobile website to check your remaining balance.
1. If this is your first time, click “Register” located under the login box. That will open a sign-up page.
2. Enter your T-Mobile phone number into the first box. Next, click “Send Password.”
3. T-Mobile will send a text message to your phone containing a temporary password.
4. After receiving the password, enter it into the second box and click “Log in” or “Continue.”
5. T-Mobile will verify your cell phone number and password, and then display your account status, including how many minutes you have remaining.