We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
If you’re a Victoria’s Secret shopper and want to enjoy rewards and benefits, you can apply for and use either the Victoria’s Secret credit card or the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard, both issued by Comenity Bank.
To ensure you don’t incur late fees, it’s essential to make your card payments on time. Here, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to understand your choices for logging in and making payments on your Victoria’s Secret credit card.
As a Victoria’s Secret credit card holder, you can access your account online and make payments through Comenity Bank. Here’s the key information:
Online account access
To manage your Victoria’s Secret account and make payments, visit the Comenity Bank website and log in.
Customer service – help & pay by phone
For assistance and phone payments, you can reach Victoria’s Secret credit card customer service at 800-695-9478.
To make a payment on your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, you have several options:
- Pay Online:
- Go to the Victoria’s Secret credit card or Victoria’s Secret Mastercard login page.
- If you’re new to online payments, register first by providing your credit card number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once registered, log in with your chosen username and password.
- Click “Sign In.”
- Have your checking account number and bank routing number ready to follow the prompts and make the payment.
- Note that it can take up to two business days for the funds to be withdrawn. As long as you pay online before 5 p.m. EST on the due date, you won’t be charged a late fee.
- EasyPay Option:
- You can pay online through Comenity’s EasyPay system without registering.
- Visit the Victoria’s Secret card login page, then click the “EasyPay” button at the top.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and verify your identity with the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Follow the prompts to make the payment.
- Keep in mind that EasyPay is fast but doesn’t provide access to your account information.
- Pay by Mail:
- Mail a check or money order along with your payment coupon to the address specified on the “Pay By Mail” page for your card.
- Pay by Phone:
- Call 800-695-9478 to make a payment for the Victoria’s Secret credit card.
- For the Victoria’s Secret Mastercard, call 844-271-2596.
- Note that there is a $9 fee for payments made by phone.
- Pay at a Store:
- You can visit any Victoria’s Secret store location to make your payment. Ensure you have your account number ready when making the payment.
These options provide flexibility for paying your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card bill, allowing you to choose the method that suits you best.
Credit Card payment address
The payment address for the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
When you send a payment, make sure to include your name, address, phone number, and your Account number.
It’s important to note that payments sent through regular mail can take a significant amount of time to be processed. To avoid late payments, it’s a good practice to send your payments at least 5-7 days before your due date.
Victoria’s Secret payment due date and processing time
The payment due date for your Victoria’s Secret credit card bill is set to occur at least 25 days after the end of the billing cycle. You can find the exact due date on your monthly statement. To avoid incurring a late fee, it’s essential to make a payment of at least the minimum amount by that due date. To prevent interest charges, you should aim to pay off your entire balance on or before the payment due date.
For online payments, it’s crucial to complete them before 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the due date to avoid a late fee. Keep in mind that it may take a couple of days for the payment to be deducted from your bank account.
Failing to make your payment on time will result in a late fee, typically $30. However, if you’ve had other late payments within the past six months, the late fee could increase to $41.
The bottom line
You can manage your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card account by visiting the Comenity website. Here, you can log in to your account, make payments, and access customer service.
If you need to contact customer service, you can call the Victoria’s Secret MasterCard phone number at 1-844-271-2596. Alternatively, you can send a message through the Secure Message Center if you are a registered card member. If you are not yet registered, you can register here.