We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
To log in to your Indigo Credit Card account, follow these steps:
- Register your Indigo Credit Card for online account access. Click on the “Register” option and provide your account number, date of birth, and Social Security number to verify your credit card account.
- Choose your Indigo Credit Card username and password. Make sure that your username and password do not contain any spaces.
- Log in with your new Indigo Credit Card credentials. Go to the login page on the Concora Credit website. Fill in the “Username” and “Password” fields with the new credentials you created during registration. Then, click “Log-in” to access your account.
Following these steps will allow you to easily access your Indigo Credit Card account online.
After signing up and logging in to your Indigo Credit Card account online, you can perform various tasks. These include paying your credit card bill, viewing your credit card statements, keeping track of account activity, and updating account details like passwords and automatic payments.
If you ever forget your login information, you can click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” on the Concora Credit login page. Following the provided prompts will allow you to reset or retrieve your username or password.
How do I pay my Indigo credit card bill?
To pay your Indigo credit card bill, you have several options:
- Online: Log in to your Indigo online account, go to the “Bill Pay” section, enter your bank account’s routing and account numbers, select the payment amount and date, and submit the payment by 5 pm Pacific Time for same-day credit.
- Over the phone: Call Indigo Credit Card customer service at (866) 946-9545. You’ll need to provide your account number before speaking with a representative.
- By Mail: Send a check or money order to Concora Credit at PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. Allow at least seven business days for the payment to arrive.
Make sure to pay at least the minimum monthly payment of $40 or 7% of your balance, whichever is higher. Late payments may incur a $40 fee and a penalty APR, which can harm your credit score. If you encounter difficulties, contact Indigo’s customer service for assistance at (866) 946-9545.
How do I get an Indigo Credit Card credit limit increase?
Getting a credit limit increase for an Indigo Credit Card is not possible. The initial credit limit you receive upon approval cannot be raised. Unlike some other credit cards that may allow you to request or receive automatic credit limit increases, the Indigo Credit Card does not offer this feature.
If you’re looking to increase your credit limit, it’s important to maintain a good payment history by paying your credit card bills in full and on time. Additionally, keeping your income information updated with the credit card issuer can improve your chances of being considered for a credit limit increase.
Since the Indigo Credit Card is designed for individuals with bad credit, you might also want to explore other credit card options, specifically those designed for bad credit, as some of them may offer higher credit limits and the possibility of credit limit increases for eligible cardholders.
The bottom line
To log in to your Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit account online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Concora Credit website’s login page.
- Enter your username and password into the designated fields.
- Click the “Log-in” button to access your online account.
If you don’t have an account yet, start by clicking “Register” to create a username and password.