We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
Amazon encourages its current employees to use the MyHR portal once they log in to Amazon A to Z. However, if you need to get in touch with Amazon’s Human Resources (HR), you can reach the Employee Resource Center (ERC) in the United States by calling 1-888-892-7180.
When you call Amazon’s Human Resources (HR) department, you will encounter several automated options:
- Press 1 if you need information or assistance with Leave of Absence Requests.
- Press 2 for Benefits Information, which includes details about Health & Wellness, Amazon Stock, and 401k.
- Press 3 if you want to Report Time Off, Check Your UPT (Unpaid Time Off) Balance, or Correct a Mis-Punch (an error in your recorded work hours).
- Press 4 if you require Verification of Employment at Amazon.
- Press 5 if you want to inquire about the status of a Recent Job Application or if you are interested in Applying for a Job at Amazon.
- Press 6 for any other inquiries or assistance related to HR matters not covered by the previous options.
Reaching a live person in Amazon’s HR department via phone can be challenging. Often, the available phone options will guide you to automated messages, especially if you are not already an Amazon employee.
However, in most situations, Amazon’s HR phone support will at least provide you with guidance or direct you to the appropriate source for additional information.