We may earn a commission for purchases through links on our site, Learn more.
Sam’s Club is a store where you need a membership to shop, and it’s connected to Walmart. There are three types of memberships: regular, a better one called “Plus,” and one for businesses.
Anyone with a Sam’s Club membership, whether they’re regular shoppers or business owners, can get a credit card from the store. You can sign up for this card in the store or on the internet, but you’ll have to share personal information and have your credit checked. There are various types of credit cards you can apply for, and the benefits and rewards you get depend on which one you choose.
To manage your Sam’s Club credit card account online, make payments, or contact customer service, follow these steps:
Sam’s Club Credit Card login online account access
To log in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card account:
- Visit the Sam’s Club Credit Card page on the issuer’s website or use the mobile app.
- Enter your username and password in the designated fields.
- Click the “Secure Login” button to access your account.
If you don’t have an account yet, follow these steps to register:
- Click on “I want to Register” on the Sam’s Club Credit Card login page.
- Provide your account number and ZIP code, then click “Continue.”
- Choose a username (6-40 characters with special characters, no spaces) and a password (6-40 characters with at least one letter and one number, case-sensitive, may include special characters).
- Log in with your new credentials by filling out the User Name and Password fields and clicking “Secure Login.”
Once you’ve logged in, you can manage your Sam’s Club Credit Card account online. This includes paying your credit card bill, viewing statements, monitoring account activity, and updating account information like passwords and automatic payments.
If you forget your login information, select “I forgot my User Name or Password” on the card’s login page, and follow the prompts to reset or retrieve your username or password.
Sam’s Club Credit Card payment
You can pay your Sam’s Club Credit Card in three ways:
- Online: Log in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card online account, go to “Payments,” then “Make a Payment.” Choose the payment amount, date, and the checking account you want to pay from. Review the payment details and click “Submit.”
- Phone: Call (800) 964-1917 and follow the prompts to make a payment. Have your credit card ready to verify your account.
- Mail: If you prefer to pay by mail, send a check or money order (not cash) to: Sam’s Club Credit Card
P.O. Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
Remember that mail payments take the longest to process, so send them at least 5-7 days before your due date to avoid late payments. These payment methods also apply to the Sam’s Club Store Card.
How can I set up autopay for my Sam’s Club Credit Card?
To set up autopay for your Sam’s Club Credit Card, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to your online banking account.
- Go to the “Payments” tab.
- Click on “Manage recurring payments.”
- Change the status from “OFF” to “ON.”
Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to:
- Select the bank account you want to use for your payments.
- Choose the payment amount, which can be:
- Your minimum payment.
- Your statement balance.
- Another amount of your choice.
By following these steps, your Sam’s Club Credit Card payments will be automatically deducted from your chosen bank account, making it a convenient way to stay on top of your bills.
Sam’s Club Credit Card customer service – Help & pay by phone
The Sam’s Club® Credit Card phone number for customer service is (800) 964-1917. You can call this number to reach a live representative who can assist you with your questions or direct you to the appropriate department. This phone number is also valid for contacting customer care for the Sam’s Club® Store Card. Here’s how to talk to Sam’s Club® Credit Card customer service over the phone:
- Call (800) 964-1917.
- Provide your account or card number or your Social Security Number.
- If you prefer not to enter your personal information, say “I don’t have it.” Then, say “more options” and, when prompted, say “customer service” and press 3.
- Wait to be connected to a live representative.
The phone service is available 24/7, making it the most convenient way to get assistance. Additionally, you can contact them through Live Chat, available Monday – Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM CDT and Sunday from 10 AM to 8 PM CDT.
For reporting lost or stolen cards and ordering replacements, Sam’s Club members using the Sam’s Club Credit Card and Mastercard can call Consumer Credit Services at (800) 964-1917 (for Spanish, select option #5) or Consumer MasterCard Services at (866) 220-0254.
Sam’s Club Credit Card payment address
The Sam’s Club Credit Card payment address is:
Synchrony Bank/Sam’s Club
PO Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
This address also applies to the Sam’s Club Store Card. If you choose to make payments by mail, remember that it takes the longest time to process. To avoid late fees, send your payment at least 5-7 days before your due date.
You can also make payments online, by calling (866) 220-0254 or the number on the back of your card, or in person at any Sam’s Club register. Additionally, Sam’s Club Credit Card members can set up automatic payments for added convenience.
Please note that Sam’s Club credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, so you will interact with and make payments through Synchrony Bank for these cards.
How can I check my Sam’s Club Credit Card balance?
To check your Sam’s Club Credit Card balance, you have a few simple options:
- Online: Log in to your online account, and your balance will be displayed there.
- Over the Phone: Call customer service at (800) 964-1917 or the number on the back of your card. A representative can provide your balance over the phone.
- Text Message Alerts: You can set up alerts in your online account to receive a text message with your balance every time you use the card.
If you have a Sam’s Club Store Card, you can use the same methods mentioned above to check your balance. It’s a good practice to monitor your balance and review recent transactions for any discrepancies.
Sam’s Club Credit Card rewards and benefits
Sam’s Club offers credit cards with rewards and benefits, and what you get depends on your membership type and whether you’re an individual or a business customer.
For Individual Cards:
There are two options: the Sam’s Club Credit Card and the Sam’s Club Mastercard, both requiring a Sam’s Club membership, which starts at $45 annually.
Both cards give you a $30 statement credit when you open your account and make a $30 purchase within 30 days. Both cards have no annual fee and are accepted at Sam’s Club and Walmart stores nationwide.
However, the Sam’s Club Credit Card is mainly for use at Sam’s Club and Walmart. The Sam’s Club Mastercard works anywhere Mastercard is accepted and offers additional perks like 5% cash back on gas (up to $6,000 annually), 3% cash back on Sam’s Club purchases for Plus Members, 3% cash back on dining and takeout, and 1% cash back on other purchases.
The Sam’s Club Mastercard also provides price protection for 60 days and identity theft resolution services, managed by Synchrony Financial.
Upgrading to Sam’s Plus membership for an extra $100 per year grants access to more benefits, including a Cash Rewards program where you earn $10 for every $500 spent, up to $500 annually, which can be used for purchases or cash.
For Business Cards:
Sam’s Club also offers credit cards for businesses, including the Sam’s Club Business Credit Card, the Sam’s Club Business Mastercard, and the Sam’s Club Business Mastercard Plus. These have similar benefits to individual cards, including a $30 statement credit, no annual fee, and acceptance at Sam’s Club and Walmart locations.
The Sam’s Club Business Mastercard Plus offers 5% cash back on gas, 3% cash back on Sam’s Club purchases for Plus Members, 3% cash back on dining and takeout, and 1% cash back on other purchases.
Plus Members can earn up to 5% back on Sam’s Club purchases with this card.
Who Benefits Most:
- Anyone making regular Sam’s Club purchases can benefit from these cards.
- The Sam’s Club Mastercard cards are particularly advantageous, especially if you spend on gas, dining, and other purchases.
- To maximize benefits, consider having both a Sam’s Club Mastercard and a Sam’s Plus membership.
- Be cautious about carrying unpaid balances on these cards, as they have relatively high-interest rates. They are great for cashback but not ideal for financing large purchases over time.
The bottom line
You can manage your Sam’s Club credit card account online by visiting SamsClubCredit.com/Login. You can register for an account, view your account details, pay your bill, and set payment reminders. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Sam’s Club customer service at 888-746-7726.